Freitag, 29. März 2013

Sweater with birds

Birds on my sweater

Some photos taken yesterday under the cloudy sky in düsseldorf. Wearing my two favorite pieces: my beloved leatherjacket und wedges, in combination with shorts and a grey sweater - just like the sky currently.

Einige Fotos vom gestrigen Tag, aufgenommen unter dem bewölkten Himmel in Düsseldorf. Ich trug zwei meiner Lieblingsstücke: meine geliebte Lederjacke und Wedges, in Kombination mit Shorts und einem grauen Pullover - genau wie der Himmel gerade.




Birds on my sweater
Birds on my sweater
Birds on my sweater
Birds on my sweater
Birds on my sweater

I was wearing:

Leatherjacket: New Yorker
Sweater: Zara
Shorts, Wedges: H&M
Gloves: Vintage

7 Kommentare:

Kamerakind hat gesagt…

Der Pulli ist klasse!

www.kamerakind.blogspot.de

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ein sehr cooles Outfit, steht dir unglaublich gut.
Fashion-Beauty-by-Kristina
Follow me on Facebook

Vera hat gesagt…

Sehr hübsch! Und ich mag den Pulli :)

elvisflodder hat gesagt…

Die Handschuhe sind ja mal richtig toll!

Delicia Coleman Morson hat gesagt…

Awesome look. Love the short and tights combo. Hot look.
http://www.giftsbymadison.com

Anonym hat gesagt…

We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be just what I'm
looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content in your case?
I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write concerning here. Again, awesome web log!

Here is my site; Blow By Blow Review :: ::

Aniri hat gesagt…

Wow, thanks very much. I would love to write a guest post.
Unfortunately, I can't find your site, there is no link. :(

Kommentar veröffentlichen