It's finally here: the spring! Since a few days the sunrays are visible in germany, and it also rises my mood. I've a mind to wear bright colors, light fabrics and bare legs ;) Well it lasts a little bit until the bare legs, but the anticipation is already there. Until then, beautiful colors give me a good mood, as this sweater in yellow. Especially this winter, (it was the darkest winter since 43 years!). What is/was your mood-booster during this dark winter? I hope you like the pictures and have a sunny day!
I was wearing:
Parka: Zara
Sweater: H&M Trend
Jeans, Boots: Zara
Bag: Zara
4 Kommentare:
Die Schuhe gefallen mir total gut. LG Kristina
Mein Blog
Das Outfit sieht super aus, das gelb strahlt richtig!
Deine Handyhülle ist mega süß ♥
Mag den Pulli als Farbklecks total!
www.kamerakind.blogspot.de
Danke euch allen! Thank you all for the sweet words! :-*
Kommentar veröffentlichen