Sometimes it takes no more than Heels, to make a simple outfit more glamorous.
To a simple T-shirt and jeansshorts I wear some wedge sandals and an oversize cardigan. Easy, casual but with a bit of glamor, perfect for a relaxing Sunday brunch in the city. I hope you enjoy the weekend.
Manchmal braucht man nicht mehr als ein paar Absätze, um ein einfaches Outfit aufzuwerten. Zu einem einfachen T-Shirt und Jeansshorts trage ich ein paar Keilabsatz-Sandalen und einen Oversize-Cardigan. Leicht, lässig und doch mit etwas Glamour, perfekt geeignet für einen entspannten Sonntagsbrunch in der Stadt. Ich wünsche Euch allen ein schönes Wochenende.
I was wearing:
Cardigan: H&M
T-Shirt: Zara
Jeansshorts: Zara
Wedges: Deichmann
Bracelet: Vintage
Watch: Vintage
Bag: Prada
2 Kommentare:
You look so pretty! The dog is so cute <3 I'm following you now :)
http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/
i like your blog and i'm following you on lookbook and bloglovin
xoxo
http://thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de/
Kommentar veröffentlichen